Apple details iOS 6 feature availability by region
Are you wondering about which iOS 6 features will be available in your area? If so, browse this helpful page published by Apple that lists aspects of five major features and notes their availability, country to country.
Apple breaks down features of Maps, Siri, the iTunes Store, Dictation and the App Store. For instance, Siri will be able to place restaurant reservations in Canada, Mexico and the US, while movie info will be available in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, the UK and the US.
Browse the full list to see what's available in your area.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station