Parody: Apple patents Letters
When Apple officially scored the design patent for the virtual page turn, it opened up the flood gates for Internet comedians to weigh in on what common, everyday concept the company would set its sights on next. As The Atlantic reports, Washington Post book critic Ron Charles took this idea to the next level, creating a parody video where Apple reveals its latest patent acquisition: Letters.
That's right, according to the humorous video clip, the text you are currently reading is now the property of the Cupertino tech giant. We're not sure when we'll get our cease and desist notice, but whenever it arrives, you can expect to see a lot more hand-drawn representations of news stories.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration