Parody: Apple patents Letters
When Apple officially scored the design patent for the virtual page turn, it opened up the flood gates for Internet comedians to weigh in on what common, everyday concept the company would set its sights on next. As The Atlantic reports, Washington Post book critic Ron Charles took this idea to the next level, creating a parody video where Apple reveals its latest patent acquisition: Letters.
That's right, according to the humorous video clip, the text you are currently reading is now the property of the Cupertino tech giant. We're not sure when we'll get our cease and desist notice, but whenever it arrives, you can expect to see a lot more hand-drawn representations of news stories.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync