Parody: Apple patents Letters
When Apple officially scored the design patent for the virtual page turn, it opened up the flood gates for Internet comedians to weigh in on what common, everyday concept the company would set its sights on next. As The Atlantic reports, Washington Post book critic Ron Charles took this idea to the next level, creating a parody video where Apple reveals its latest patent acquisition: Letters.
That's right, according to the humorous video clip, the text you are currently reading is now the property of the Cupertino tech giant. We're not sure when we'll get our cease and desist notice, but whenever it arrives, you can expect to see a lot more hand-drawn representations of news stories.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter