Parody: Apple patents Letters
When Apple officially scored the design patent for the virtual page turn, it opened up the flood gates for Internet comedians to weigh in on what common, everyday concept the company would set its sights on next. As The Atlantic reports, Washington Post book critic Ron Charles took this idea to the next level, creating a parody video where Apple reveals its latest patent acquisition: Letters.
That's right, according to the humorous video clip, the text you are currently reading is now the property of the Cupertino tech giant. We're not sure when we'll get our cease and desist notice, but whenever it arrives, you can expect to see a lot more hand-drawn representations of news stories.
Apple patents the building blocks of language.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client