Apple launches more detailed online services status page
In the wake of some high-profile outages affecting its iCloud, iMessage and other online services, Apple has rolled out a new design for its system status web page. The new page offers a more detailed report on the current health of 32 different resources, broken down by Services, Stores and iCloud.
In addition to showing the current status of these services, the page features a timeline showing recent outages, with details on which services were specifically affected, how long the outages lasted, and what percent of users were affected. The data in the timeline goes back to December 2011. No services are experiencing issues at present, so it remains to be seen how (or if) Apple will provide details on outages, such as when they're expected to be resolved, as they occur.
[Via Apple Insider]
In the wake of some high-profile outages affecting its iCloud, iMessage and other online services, Apple has rolled out a new design...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client