Tim Cook visits Apple reseller in China
Apple CEO Tim Cook is in China supposedly meeting with government officials to talk about China's IT industry and Apple's role in this burgeoning field. It's not all business for the affable CEO, who used part of that time to soak up the local flavor.
According to AppleInsider and M.I.C. Gadget, Tim Cook has been photographed inside an Apple reseller store in Beijing, caught on film with an Apple fan at the Wangfujing Apple store and even spotted talking to a group of fans in an underground passageway.
M.I.C. Gadget claims marketing head Phil Schiller is also touring Beijing. Schiller is apparently keeping a much lower profile than Cook as photos of him in public have not surfaced. Details on why he is in China are also not known.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync