Tim Cook visits Apple reseller in China
Apple CEO Tim Cook is in China supposedly meeting with government officials to talk about China's IT industry and Apple's role in this burgeoning field. It's not all business for the affable CEO, who used part of that time to soak up the local flavor.
According to AppleInsider and M.I.C. Gadget, Tim Cook has been photographed inside an Apple reseller store in Beijing, caught on film with an Apple fan at the Wangfujing Apple store and even spotted talking to a group of fans in an underground passageway.
M.I.C. Gadget claims marketing head Phil Schiller is also touring Beijing. Schiller is apparently keeping a much lower profile than Cook as photos of him in public have not surfaced. Details on why he is in China are also not known.
Apple CEO Tim Cook is in China supposedly meeting with government officials to talk about China's IT industry and Apple's role in this...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype