iPhoneDevSDK responds to attack
"The malware was employed in an attack against Apple and other companies, and was spread through a website for software developers. We identified a small number of systems within Apple that were infected and isolated them from our network. There is no evidence that any data left Apple. We are working closely with law enforcement to find the source of the malware."
By the end of the day, Apple had released a security update addressing the breach.
The site, which only became aware of the situation after seeing the AllThingsD post, is now working with Facebook, the Vanilla forums host and law enforcement.
Yesterday, Apple disclosed it had been targeted by a malware attack. Apparently, related to a recent Facebook breach, Apple issued a...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements