iOS 7 beta 2 available for developer download (Updated)
The second beta of iOS 7 has just made it to the Apple Dev Center, hopefully bringing some new features and bug fixes to the iPhones of developers worldwide. This release goes out two weeks to the day after iOS 7 first became available to developers. The beta is available by going to Settings > General > Software Update on devices running the current iOS 7 beta.
According to developers who have reached out to TUAW with information about the new beta, it contains the usual "bug fixes and improvements." A document outlining the changes is available to developers at http://developer.apple.com/ios7/release-notes/, although several devs reported that the page is currently offline.
Update: Developers are also noting that the update is available for iPad now, marking the first time that iOS 7 will appear on Apple's tablet.
Update 2: We're now hearing that the Voice Memo app has reappeared in iOS 7 with a new icon and completely redesigned user interface.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)