iOS 7 beta 2 available for developer download (Updated)
The second beta of iOS 7 has just made it to the Apple Dev Center, hopefully bringing some new features and bug fixes to the iPhones of developers worldwide. This release goes out two weeks to the day after iOS 7 first became available to developers. The beta is available by going to Settings > General > Software Update on devices running the current iOS 7 beta.
According to developers who have reached out to TUAW with information about the new beta, it contains the usual "bug fixes and improvements." A document outlining the changes is available to developers at http://developer.apple.com/ios7/release-notes/, although several devs reported that the page is currently offline.
Update: Developers are also noting that the update is available for iPad now, marking the first time that iOS 7 will appear on Apple's tablet.
Update 2: We're now hearing that the Voice Memo app has reappeared in iOS 7 with a new icon and completely redesigned user interface.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free