Apple to announce Q3 2013 earnings on July 23
Apple updated its investor relations page on Monday with news that it will release its earnings results from the third fiscal quarter on Tuesday, July 23.
If history is any indication, it's also likely that Apple CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Oppenheimer will field questions from analysts during an earnings conference call following the release of the company's earnings report. Apple's earnings conference calls are typically illuminating and give Apple executives a chance to discuss in an in-depth manner all of the particulars pertaining to the quarter gone by.It's also likely that Apple will take the opportunity on July 23 to announce its next dividend payout date. Remember that Apple not too long ago raised its quarterly dividend from US$2.65 a share to $3.05 a share.
With shares of Apple trading in the lower $400 range these days, and even dipping into the upper $390 range recently, investors will be paying particularly close attention to Apple's upcoming earnings report.
For a bit of context, Apple during its third fiscal quarter of 2012 posted earnings of $9.32 per share on quarterly revenue of $35 billion and a net profit of $8.8 billion.
Product wise, Apple during the quarter sold 26 million iPhones, 17 million iPads, 4 million Macs and 6.8 million iPods.
Apple updated its investor relations page on Monday with news that it will release its earnings results from the third fiscal quarter on...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates