Apple redesigns 'Radar,' its bug reporting tool
Developers, take note. Apple has launched a significant redesign to its bug reporting tool known as Radar. The new Bug Reporter tool actually went live for a few days after this year's WWDC, but was quickly pulled as it was -- ironically -- riddled with bugs. Now it's live again for all developers with an Apple Developer Account.
Among the new changes, as noted by 9to5Mac, are improved searching for bug reports, auto-saving of bug reports every five minutes, more intuitive ways to attach files and a utility that does a better job of informing developers if their bug has already been reported.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options