Apple redesigns 'Radar,' its bug reporting tool
Developers, take note. Apple has launched a significant redesign to its bug reporting tool known as Radar. The new Bug Reporter tool actually went live for a few days after this year's WWDC, but was quickly pulled as it was -- ironically -- riddled with bugs. Now it's live again for all developers with an Apple Developer Account.
Among the new changes, as noted by 9to5Mac, are improved searching for bug reports, auto-saving of bug reports every five minutes, more intuitive ways to attach files and a utility that does a better job of informing developers if their bug has already been reported.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration