German Apple Stores get iPhone trade-in and more news for April 7, 2014
Monday, everyone's favorite day. Here's some Apple news to help you get through it:
- Apple's official iPhone trade-in program has expanded to Germany. Good news for customers in Germany looking for an easy way to upgrade their iPhone. According to a sign posted by 9to5, customers will be able to swap an eligible phone in-store for a credit of €230 toward the purchase of an iPhone 5s or 5c.
- Apple fans stand in line for six hours to visit Istanbul Apple Store. Turkey's first Apple Store finally opened and it drew a huge crowd of customers, many of who waited in line for six hours before getting inside. The new store is gorgeous, by the way...
- As MacObserver notes, Apple's WWDC 2014 ticket lottery ends today at 10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT. So you'd better get clicking if you want a chance to win the golden ticket.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app