No TUAW TV today; Join us at 5 PM ET for Apple Q2 2014 earnings call liveblog
Time flies when you're having fun. It seems like it was only yesterday that we were sitting down to report Apple's first quarter results for the 2014 fiscal year. Today at 5 PM ET, TUAW TV Live will be pre-empted for the second quarter earnings call, and we'll be here to report the news for you as it comes in.
The festivities usually start around 4:30 PM ET when Apple publishes the quarterly figures. At 5 PM, the call starts, usually with Apple CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Oppenheimer at the helm. I would expect to hear Apple corporate controller Luca Maestri on the call as well; Maestri will be stepping in to replace the retiring Oppenheimer this fall.
To view the liveblog, point your browser to this page -- and that's all you need to do. There's no need to refresh your browser, as the liveblog will automatically update with images and commentary. Just sit back with your favorite beverage as the reports of iPhone, iPad and Mac sales figures roll in, and we listen to Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster once again try (unsuccessfully) to get the Apple executives to spill the beans about the mythical iTV.
You can listen in on the call livestream here. Note that the livestream is usually delayed slightly, so you may see us writing about something prior to hearing it on the call.
TUAW TV Live will be back on the air next week at its usual time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature