Tim Cook takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, challenges Dr. Dre
Yesterday we talked about Apple marketing VP Phil Schiller challenging CEO Tim Cook to take the ALS Association Ice Bucket Challenge. Well, at an Apple beer bash yesterday, Cook took his icy shower.
Cook then challenged Disney CEO and Apple board member Bob Iger, recording artist Michael Franti (who was at the bash and immediately accepted), and Dr. Dre to either take a splash with icy water, donate $100 to the ALS Association, or both. I can't wait to see the Dr. Dre footage...
Hats off to Apple executive team for supporting the ALS Association.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter