Apple designer receives honours
Ive was recently promoted to senior vice president of Industrial Design at Apple. He has been with Apple since 1992 and was named 2003 Designer of the Year by the Design Museum in London. Ive originally studied industrial design at Newcastle Polytechnic.
British born Jonathan Ive, designer of the iMac and iPod, became a Commander in The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire today....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free