Dancing iProducts: Apple's new Holiday Advert
Some stockings are luckier than others, Apple tells us. They've released a new Busby Berkeley-style Radio City Music Hall-inspired Holiday advertisement that showcases their line of Christmas-worthy gifts. Don't know about you, but I rather like it. Dancing iPods. Dancing laptops. Dancing LCD displays. No more "Silent Nights" once you get an iPod, indeed.
Some stockings are luckier than others, Apple tells us. They've released a new Busby Berkeley-style Radio City Music Hall-inspired...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update