Dancing iProducts: Apple's new Holiday Advert
Some stockings are luckier than others, Apple tells us. They've released a new Busby Berkeley-style Radio City Music Hall-inspired Holiday advertisement that showcases their line of Christmas-worthy gifts. Don't know about you, but I rather like it. Dancing iPods. Dancing laptops. Dancing LCD displays. No more "Silent Nights" once you get an iPod, indeed.
Some stockings are luckier than others, Apple tells us. They've released a new Busby Berkeley-style Radio City Music Hall-inspired...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs