Rudy Park comic jokes that iPhone, Apple will solve all our problems
It looks like the crew at Insanely Great Tees is on to something with their 'Steve Jobs for president' shirt. My wife and I decided to share the Sunday paper and a cup of coffee this morning (I know, even at 27/26, we're already getting old!), and what does she spot in the comic section? Why, a Rudy Park comic proclaiming the iPhone as "one of the greatest turning points in human history", and asking "Steve Jobs in '08?" I've honestly never read Rudy Park before, but I find it pretty funny that it's parodying the Apple-obsessed among us in this way. The fact that Steve Jobs - typically known mainly to the nerds in the crowd - has made the pages of the Sunday comic is also pretty interesting.
If you want to see a higher-res version of this comic, check out our new Cult of Mac gallery which we can update in the future with more Apple sightings like this.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options