Flickr Find: Lehigh Valley Apple Store grand opening
The Lehigh Valley Apple Store opened its doors yesterday in Whitehall, Pennsylvania, and TUAW readers were there with cameras in hand. Mike Hoff sent a whole flickr set of pics from the event, including pics of those trendy geniuses, and all the blessed souls who made the journey to stand in the awe of a brand new Apple Store. Ron also sent us photos as well, and while pulling up Photo Booth is fun, I always like to leave TUAW on the screen whenever I'm at the Apple Store. Y'know, like a little hint.
And Ryan Joseph sent not only his flickr set of pics, but a firsthand account of the happenings-- apparently the Apple opening got a little spillover from a Pottery Barn opening, and vice versa. Good thing the two were separated before anything serious happened-- we could have seen Mac Pros outfitted with their own accented lighting before the day was through. Ryan also grabbed what sounds like a cool tshirt (which he didn't show off in the flickr set!) that says "Designed by Apple in California." I'm confused-- does that mean they designed the shirt, or the person inside it?
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs