Flickr Find: Lehigh Valley Apple Store grand opening
The Lehigh Valley Apple Store opened its doors yesterday in Whitehall, Pennsylvania, and TUAW readers were there with cameras in hand. Mike Hoff sent a whole flickr set of pics from the event, including pics of those trendy geniuses, and all the blessed souls who made the journey to stand in the awe of a brand new Apple Store. Ron also sent us photos as well, and while pulling up Photo Booth is fun, I always like to leave TUAW on the screen whenever I'm at the Apple Store. Y'know, like a little hint.
And Ryan Joseph sent not only his flickr set of pics, but a firsthand account of the happenings-- apparently the Apple opening got a little spillover from a Pottery Barn opening, and vice versa. Good thing the two were separated before anything serious happened-- we could have seen Mac Pros outfitted with their own accented lighting before the day was through. Ryan also grabbed what sounds like a cool tshirt (which he didn't show off in the flickr set!) that says "Designed by Apple in California." I'm confused-- does that mean they designed the shirt, or the person inside it?
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter