Ausgezeichnet! Apple's first German retail store opening Saturday
It's been in the building phase for a while, and now the date is set: Saturday should see the opening of Germany's first official Apple Store, on Rosenstraße in beautiful Munich. No word yet on whether the German retail employees will be applauding and cheering the first customers at 10 am, but we sure hope so. Perhaps the commemorative t-shirts will be printed with "Hallo, Ich Bin Ein Mac."
Coverage (auf Deutsch) of the press opener is here, and a very nice Flickr set of photos from inside the store is here. If you are attending the Saturday store opening, send in your reports in the comments.
Thanks Yosi, Killian and Chris!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter