Ausgezeichnet! Apple's first German retail store opening Saturday
It's been in the building phase for a while, and now the date is set: Saturday should see the opening of Germany's first official Apple Store, on Rosenstraße in beautiful Munich. No word yet on whether the German retail employees will be applauding and cheering the first customers at 10 am, but we sure hope so. Perhaps the commemorative t-shirts will be printed with "Hallo, Ich Bin Ein Mac."
Coverage (auf Deutsch) of the press opener is here, and a very nice Flickr set of photos from inside the store is here. If you are attending the Saturday store opening, send in your reports in the comments.
Thanks Yosi, Killian and Chris!
It's been in the building phase for a while, and now the date is set: Saturday should see the opening of Germany's first official Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free