Get a free e-copy of Guy Kawasaki's book The Macintosh Way
His 1989 book The Macintosh Way was the first in a series of successful books about the sometimes uneasy marriage of tech and business, and to this day is not only a must-read for tech marketers, but also a wonderful history of the early days of Apple. Kawasaki went on to write other books: a copy of his book Selling The Dream (1992) remains on my bookshelf as inspiration to this day, and The Art of the Start (2004) is a how-to gem for tech startups. Kawasaki is now a venture capitalist and blogger, and is involved in the Alltop RSS aggregator.
Kawasaki now has the rights to The Macintosh Way in his hands, and he's giving away electronic copies of the book to anyone who follows him on Twitter. To nab a digital copy of the book, run out to this site. There will be a short delay (or long wait if the Fail Whale is breaching), and as soon as you're validated as a follower of @guykawasaki you'll be able to download your copy.
For those of us who were followers of Apple back in the 80s and 90s, there was no single person who defined the enthusiasm and overall...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype