Boom! AAPL share price over $300 for the first time today
If the wizards of Cupertino take note of such milestones, there are probably bottles of champagne being uncorked this morning. Apple's stock price has been hovering above $300 per share since the market opened, marking yet another all-time high for the consumer electronics company.
While nobody knows for sure if AAPL will close above $300 per share this afternoon, it's nice to see another record being toppled. Apple will report Q4 financial results on Monday, October 18th, and TUAW will be liveblogging the earnings call. Be sure to join us on Monday for what should prove to be another indication of stellar performance for the company.
Screenshot from DailyFinance
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter