Boom! AAPL share price over $300 for the first time today
If the wizards of Cupertino take note of such milestones, there are probably bottles of champagne being uncorked this morning. Apple's stock price has been hovering above $300 per share since the market opened, marking yet another all-time high for the consumer electronics company.
While nobody knows for sure if AAPL will close above $300 per share this afternoon, it's nice to see another record being toppled. Apple will report Q4 financial results on Monday, October 18th, and TUAW will be liveblogging the earnings call. Be sure to join us on Monday for what should prove to be another indication of stellar performance for the company.
Screenshot from DailyFinance
If the wizards of Cupertino take note of such milestones, there are probably bottles of champagne being uncorked this morning. Apple's...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved