Today on TUAW TV Live: The Mac Observer's John Martellaro
Today at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT), I'll have a special guest on TUAW TV Live. John Martellaro is the Senior Editor at The Mac Observer, and his background in the world of Apple includes a stint at the company as a Senior Marketing Manager for science and technology, a Federal Account executive, and High Performance Computing Manager. He writes the weekly "Particle Debris" feature at TMO, which is always full of insights into Apple in particular and consumer electronics in general.
We have a lot to talk about on the show today, including Apple's first foray above $300 on Wall Street, if the debut of Windows Phone 7 means anything to the company, what the Apple TV means to the long-term success of Apple, and more.
Join us this afternoon for live video and chat. We'll get started just before 5 PM EDT here at TUAW.com. If you miss the show, be sure to check it out in our video archives at http://ustream.tv/tuaw.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options