iOS 4.3.2 now available for GSM iPhone and iPad, Verizon iPhone updated to 4.2.7
Owners of the iPad/iPad 2, the 3GS and later iPhones (except the Verizon/CDMA iPhone 4), and the third/fourth gen iPod touch: fire up iTunes, there's a Thursday surprise for you. iOS 4.3.2 is now available and adds these features and fixes:
- Fixes an issue that may have caused blank or frozen video during FaceTime calls
- Resolved the problem preventing some international users from connecting to 3G on their iPads
- Includes all the latest and greatest security fixes
If you're updating today, take a moment to pop into our comments and let us know how it goes for you. The update should fix the roaming issue seen on some VZW iPads.
Update: Looks like Verizon iPhone customers are getting 4.2.7 updates.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements