iOS 4.3.2 now available for GSM iPhone and iPad, Verizon iPhone updated to 4.2.7
Owners of the iPad/iPad 2, the 3GS and later iPhones (except the Verizon/CDMA iPhone 4), and the third/fourth gen iPod touch: fire up iTunes, there's a Thursday surprise for you. iOS 4.3.2 is now available and adds these features and fixes:
- Fixes an issue that may have caused blank or frozen video during FaceTime calls
- Resolved the problem preventing some international users from connecting to 3G on their iPads
- Includes all the latest and greatest security fixes
If you're updating today, take a moment to pop into our comments and let us know how it goes for you. The update should fix the roaming issue seen on some VZW iPads.
Update: Looks like Verizon iPhone customers are getting 4.2.7 updates.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs