iOS 4.3.2 now available for GSM iPhone and iPad, Verizon iPhone updated to 4.2.7
Owners of the iPad/iPad 2, the 3GS and later iPhones (except the Verizon/CDMA iPhone 4), and the third/fourth gen iPod touch: fire up iTunes, there's a Thursday surprise for you. iOS 4.3.2 is now available and adds these features and fixes:
- Fixes an issue that may have caused blank or frozen video during FaceTime calls
- Resolved the problem preventing some international users from connecting to 3G on their iPads
- Includes all the latest and greatest security fixes
If you're updating today, take a moment to pop into our comments and let us know how it goes for you. The update should fix the roaming issue seen on some VZW iPads.
Update: Looks like Verizon iPhone customers are getting 4.2.7 updates.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs