iOS 4.3.2 now available for GSM iPhone and iPad, Verizon iPhone updated to 4.2.7
Owners of the iPad/iPad 2, the 3GS and later iPhones (except the Verizon/CDMA iPhone 4), and the third/fourth gen iPod touch: fire up iTunes, there's a Thursday surprise for you. iOS 4.3.2 is now available and adds these features and fixes:
- Fixes an issue that may have caused blank or frozen video during FaceTime calls
- Resolved the problem preventing some international users from connecting to 3G on their iPads
- Includes all the latest and greatest security fixes
If you're updating today, take a moment to pop into our comments and let us know how it goes for you. The update should fix the roaming issue seen on some VZW iPads.
Update: Looks like Verizon iPhone customers are getting 4.2.7 updates.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update