Bit.ly announces iOS 5 SDK
Are you an iOS 5 developer? Have you paid up on your membership and accepted the NDA agreement? If so, bit.ly is opening up a new iOS 5-specific SDK.
The new SDK allows iOS apps to integrate branded bit.ly shortcuts into the previously-announced new Twitter services. Branded shortcuts include TUAW's in-house aol.it links, for example.
Due to iOS 5's pre-release status, you must apply directly to bit.ly (drop them a line at email@example.com) and clarify your NDA-status in that e-mail.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync