Bit.ly announces iOS 5 SDK
Are you an iOS 5 developer? Have you paid up on your membership and accepted the NDA agreement? If so, bit.ly is opening up a new iOS 5-specific SDK.
The new SDK allows iOS apps to integrate branded bit.ly shortcuts into the previously-announced new Twitter services. Branded shortcuts include TUAW's in-house aol.it links, for example.
Due to iOS 5's pre-release status, you must apply directly to bit.ly (drop them a line at firstname.lastname@example.org) and clarify your NDA-status in that e-mail.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration