Bit.ly announces iOS 5 SDK
Are you an iOS 5 developer? Have you paid up on your membership and accepted the NDA agreement? If so, bit.ly is opening up a new iOS 5-specific SDK.
The new SDK allows iOS apps to integrate branded bit.ly shortcuts into the previously-announced new Twitter services. Branded shortcuts include TUAW's in-house aol.it links, for example.
Due to iOS 5's pre-release status, you must apply directly to bit.ly (drop them a line at email@example.com) and clarify your NDA-status in that e-mail.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service