Apple cake pops made to raise money to fight pancreatic cancer
A baker in England has made these gorgeous cake pops (featuring some Apple logos and Steve Jobs's likeness) to raise some donation money for a pancreatic cancer charity. The pops will go on sale next Wednesday in London, when cake blogger and maker "Miss Cakehead" is set to open up a "Steve Jobs Inspired Cake Shop." The whole event is part of something called Internet Week Europe, and all proceeds from the Steve sweets will be donated to Pancreatic Cancer UK.
We can't be in the UK by then, unfortunately, but we hope the cakes get all the money they're worth, considering just how great they look. And we're very curious to see what a "Steve Jobs Inspired Cake Shop" looks like. If anyone in the neighborhood over there is reading this, be sure to take pictures!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements