Apple cake pops made to raise money to fight pancreatic cancer
A baker in England has made these gorgeous cake pops (featuring some Apple logos and Steve Jobs's likeness) to raise some donation money for a pancreatic cancer charity. The pops will go on sale next Wednesday in London, when cake blogger and maker "Miss Cakehead" is set to open up a "Steve Jobs Inspired Cake Shop." The whole event is part of something called Internet Week Europe, and all proceeds from the Steve sweets will be donated to Pancreatic Cancer UK.
We can't be in the UK by then, unfortunately, but we hope the cakes get all the money they're worth, considering just how great they look. And we're very curious to see what a "Steve Jobs Inspired Cake Shop" looks like. If anyone in the neighborhood over there is reading this, be sure to take pictures!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter