Apple cake pops made to raise money to fight pancreatic cancer
A baker in England has made these gorgeous cake pops (featuring some Apple logos and Steve Jobs's likeness) to raise some donation money for a pancreatic cancer charity. The pops will go on sale next Wednesday in London, when cake blogger and maker "Miss Cakehead" is set to open up a "Steve Jobs Inspired Cake Shop." The whole event is part of something called Internet Week Europe, and all proceeds from the Steve sweets will be donated to Pancreatic Cancer UK.
We can't be in the UK by then, unfortunately, but we hope the cakes get all the money they're worth, considering just how great they look. And we're very curious to see what a "Steve Jobs Inspired Cake Shop" looks like. If anyone in the neighborhood over there is reading this, be sure to take pictures!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features