Apple cake pops made to raise money to fight pancreatic cancer
A baker in England has made these gorgeous cake pops (featuring some Apple logos and Steve Jobs's likeness) to raise some donation money for a pancreatic cancer charity. The pops will go on sale next Wednesday in London, when cake blogger and maker "Miss Cakehead" is set to open up a "Steve Jobs Inspired Cake Shop." The whole event is part of something called Internet Week Europe, and all proceeds from the Steve sweets will be donated to Pancreatic Cancer UK.
We can't be in the UK by then, unfortunately, but we hope the cakes get all the money they're worth, considering just how great they look. And we're very curious to see what a "Steve Jobs Inspired Cake Shop" looks like. If anyone in the neighborhood over there is reading this, be sure to take pictures!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)