First reviews of Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview appear
Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview is a TV interview turned feature film that will be shown this week in Landmark Theatres across the US. The interview was originally recorded in 1995 when Jobs had left Apple and contains a lively conversation between Robert Cringely and Jobs. Ten minutes of the interview were shown in "Triumph of the Nerds: The Rise of Accidental Empires," a PBS series about the founding of the PC industry. The remaining footage was believed to have been lost until a VHS copy was recently found in the garage of Paul Sen, the original producer of the PBS series.
The folks at Mac Edition Radio have watched some of this never-been-seen before interview and say it is fantastic. They claim it shows a vibrant Steve Jobs who enthusiastically talks about his high jinks with Steve Wozniak, his early years with Apple and his business insight which created the Apple we know today. The interview is reportedly a must-see for any diehard Apple fan or technology history buff.
The movie will be shown at selected Landmark Theaters around the country on Wednesday, November 16 and Thursday, November 17. A full list of showtimes can be found at the movie's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration