Dev Juice: Stanford updates courses to iOS 5
Stanford's extremely popular series of iPad and iPhone development classes have been updated to iOS 5. Join instructor Paul Hegarty for a series of 9 lectures (to date) that cover basic iOS application design.
Topics in this iTunes U series include model-view-controller basics, Objective C, controller lifecycles, table views, and more.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync