Dev Juice: Stanford updates courses to iOS 5
Stanford's extremely popular series of iPad and iPhone development classes have been updated to iOS 5. Join instructor Paul Hegarty for a series of 9 lectures (to date) that cover basic iOS application design.
Topics in this iTunes U series include model-view-controller basics, Objective C, controller lifecycles, table views, and more.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter