Dev Juice: Stanford updates courses to iOS 5
Stanford's extremely popular series of iPad and iPhone development classes have been updated to iOS 5. Join instructor Paul Hegarty for a series of 9 lectures (to date) that cover basic iOS application design.
Topics in this iTunes U series include model-view-controller basics, Objective C, controller lifecycles, table views, and more.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options