AAPL breaks all-time high ... again
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but shares in Apple, Inc. have reached another all-time high price.
Just minutes ago, AAPL was at US$428.40, although as usual the stock price will probably wobble all over the place before the close. Why is AAPL doing so well? There is mucho speculation that the company will announce record earnings ... again ... on Tuesday, there's a lot of interest in tomorrow's education / textbook announcement, and many related companies (suppliers and mobile carriers are the prime examples) are reporting increased earnings based on sales of Apple products.
At press time, Apple's market capitalization was at $397.97 billion. Yowza.
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but shares in Apple, Inc. have reached another all-time high price. Just minutes ago, AAPL was...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update