AAPL breaks all-time high ... again
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but shares in Apple, Inc. have reached another all-time high price.
Just minutes ago, AAPL was at US$428.40, although as usual the stock price will probably wobble all over the place before the close. Why is AAPL doing so well? There is mucho speculation that the company will announce record earnings ... again ... on Tuesday, there's a lot of interest in tomorrow's education / textbook announcement, and many related companies (suppliers and mobile carriers are the prime examples) are reporting increased earnings based on sales of Apple products.
At press time, Apple's market capitalization was at $397.97 billion. Yowza.
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but shares in Apple, Inc. have reached another all-time high price. Just minutes ago, AAPL was...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements