AAPL breaks all-time high ... again
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but shares in Apple, Inc. have reached another all-time high price.
Just minutes ago, AAPL was at US$428.40, although as usual the stock price will probably wobble all over the place before the close. Why is AAPL doing so well? There is mucho speculation that the company will announce record earnings ... again ... on Tuesday, there's a lot of interest in tomorrow's education / textbook announcement, and many related companies (suppliers and mobile carriers are the prime examples) are reporting increased earnings based on sales of Apple products.
At press time, Apple's market capitalization was at $397.97 billion. Yowza.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options