Apple hiring a pizza cook in Sacramento
Here's a fun little bit of news before your weekend starts. Let's say you want to work for Apple, but your knowledge of integrated processors is a little lacking, and you don't happen to have Jony Ive-level design skills? Ask yourself: Do you make a mean sausage and olives?
If so, you might be in luck: Apple is currently hiring a pizza cook in Sacramento, CA. Yes, really. For some reason (probably to fill out the staff at the local cafeteria), Apple wants someone with "extensive experience making pizza dough from scratch" and would like them to have "at least 2-4 years of experience working a high volume wood burning pizza oven featuring thin crust, Neapolitan style pizza." That is a pretty high-quality pizza cook they're looking for.
Of course, this could just be a little blip in Apple's job system, maybe a test post that wasn't supposed to go live. But if you have extensive pizza pie experience and are looking for a job, maybe polish up that resume and send it in! Make sure it gets there in 30 minutes or less!
[via App Advice]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs