Apple hiring a pizza cook in Sacramento
Here's a fun little bit of news before your weekend starts. Let's say you want to work for Apple, but your knowledge of integrated processors is a little lacking, and you don't happen to have Jony Ive-level design skills? Ask yourself: Do you make a mean sausage and olives?
If so, you might be in luck: Apple is currently hiring a pizza cook in Sacramento, CA. Yes, really. For some reason (probably to fill out the staff at the local cafeteria), Apple wants someone with "extensive experience making pizza dough from scratch" and would like them to have "at least 2-4 years of experience working a high volume wood burning pizza oven featuring thin crust, Neapolitan style pizza." That is a pretty high-quality pizza cook they're looking for.
Of course, this could just be a little blip in Apple's job system, maybe a test post that wasn't supposed to go live. But if you have extensive pizza pie experience and are looking for a job, maybe polish up that resume and send it in! Make sure it gets there in 30 minutes or less!
[via App Advice]
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter