Apple announces iOS 6, beta available to developers today (updated)
Apple has announced iOS 6 with more than 200 new features, including significant changes to programs such as Siri. Other new icons spotted include Maps. We'll update with further details as the Apple's WWDC Keynote continues.
Update: Apple has said that a beta release will be available to developers today with it being released to the general public this fall. iOS 6 will support the iPhone 3GS and newer, iPad 2 and newer and the fourth-generation iPod touch.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV