Apple announces iOS 6, beta available to developers today (updated)
Apple has announced iOS 6 with more than 200 new features, including significant changes to programs such as Siri. Other new icons spotted include Maps. We'll update with further details as the Apple's WWDC Keynote continues.
Update: Apple has said that a beta release will be available to developers today with it being released to the general public this fall. iOS 6 will support the iPhone 3GS and newer, iPad 2 and newer and the fourth-generation iPod touch.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app