Apple's employee hardware discount program officially begins
Apple employees can now take part in a new Employee Purchase Plan which started on Wednesday, says a report by MacNN. The discount offers employees $500 off select Mac computers and $250 off iPads. It does not include the low-price Mac mini or the Retina MacBook Pro. The discount also is separate from the employee's current 25 percent discount.
Employees who have passed the 90-day probationary period can take advantage of the offer, and they can use their discount once every three years. Besides this extra discount, Apple also gave retail employees a well-deserved pay raise that could be as high as 25 percent, depending on the store and employee performance.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature