TUAW TV Live at 5 PM EDT: The flood continues
One sure sign of a healthy Apple ecosystem is the flood of new products that just won't stop! While I usually have a few new items to unbox and demonstrate (and occasionally badmouth) on TUAW TV Live, today my virtual cup runneth over. I'll have some incredible new products to unveil this afternoon, provided that there's not a gizmo tsunami prior to the show that washes me out of my office.
There was no TUAW TV Live last week, since I was taking a four-day reprieve from blogging or any type of work. That means I'm tanned, rested, and ready for another exciting (?) hour of senseless chatter on today's show.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs