Apple is number two global brand
Brand consultancy firm Interbrand conducts a survey of the "Best Global Brands," and this year Apple is in the number two spot, second only to Coca-Cola.
That's a big leap from Apple's eight-place finish in 2011. In this most recent survey, Apple jumped ahead of Intel, McDonald's, GE, Google, Microsoft and IBM to take the number two position. If you go back to 2009, you'd find Apple has jumped 18 spots in three years.
According to the survey, Apple's brand value has reached an estimated $76.5 billion.
Brand consultancy firm Interbrand conducts a survey of the "Best Global Brands," and this year Apple is in the number two spot, second...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free