DevJuice: Ray Wenderlich releases new iOS 6 learning book
Ray Wenderlich is a really nice guy and a good instructor. His site RayWenderlich.com offers a huge number of tutorials suitable for new and experienced iOS developers, written by his in-house team of experts. (Update: Ray just wrote me and asked me to emphasize that, so I bolded it.)
Now, he's releasing a self-published e-book called iOS 6 by Tutorials. A 1500-plus-page PDF, this book compiles all those tutorials into a single reference.
At $54, it's not exactly cheap, but if you already love the tutorials on his site, this reference is worth the price compared to the work you'd have to put in to figuring it all out yourself. The full source code is included.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter