Stanford offers free iOS app development course on iTune U again
Stanford is offering its online iOS App development course starting this month, according to a report in MacRumors. Coding Together: Developing Apps for iPhone and iPad is one of the most popular courses on iTunes U and its latest version steps students through iOS 6 development.
The course uses iTunes U to deliver the course lecture videos and the Piazza social learning platform for student collaboration. Piazza is used in Stanford's campus-based course and is new to the online course.
The free iOS course starts January 22 and runs through March 28. Registration ends on February 1st. Some coding experience is required.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature