Stanford offers free iOS app development course on iTune U again
Stanford is offering its online iOS App development course starting this month, according to a report in MacRumors. Coding Together: Developing Apps for iPhone and iPad is one of the most popular courses on iTunes U and its latest version steps students through iOS 6 development.
The course uses iTunes U to deliver the course lecture videos and the Piazza social learning platform for student collaboration. Piazza is used in Stanford's campus-based course and is new to the online course.
The free iOS course starts January 22 and runs through March 28. Registration ends on February 1st. Some coding experience is required.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter