iTunes Connect now allows developers to transfer apps to another developer
We've heard about all the new elements in iOS and OS X today at WWDC, and how they will change the way we use our iOS devices. There are some new features on the back side of iOS, including a major change in policy that'll let developers easily transfer an app from over developer to another via iTunes Connect.
The new transfer app feature will let you transfer the ownership of an app to another developer as part of an acquisition or a distribution deal, for example. The new owner will receive all the ratings and reviews of the app they just acquired. During this process, the app will remain in the App Store and users will be able to download all available app updates. It's a seamless transfer tool that'll make selling your business or your apps easy on you and easy on your customers.
We've heard about all the new elements in iOS and OS X today at WWDC, and how they will change the way we use our iOS devices. There are...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7