Full WWDC 2013 keynote now on Apple's YouTube channel
Apple has posted the WWDC 2013 keynote to its YouTube channel in its entirety. The two-hour keynote saw the introduction of the new Mac Pro, new MacBook airs, the preview of OS X 10.9 Mavericks and the complete redesign of iOS 7.
This is the second time Apple has posted its WWDC keynote to YouTube. Before today's posting, viewers were limited to re-watching the keynote via the podcast available in iTunes or by streaming it from Apple.com.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features