Full WWDC 2013 keynote now on Apple's YouTube channel
Apple has posted the WWDC 2013 keynote to its YouTube channel in its entirety. The two-hour keynote saw the introduction of the new Mac Pro, new MacBook airs, the preview of OS X 10.9 Mavericks and the complete redesign of iOS 7.
This is the second time Apple has posted its WWDC keynote to YouTube. Before today's posting, viewers were limited to re-watching the keynote via the podcast available in iTunes or by streaming it from Apple.com.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update