Full WWDC 2013 keynote now on Apple's YouTube channel
Apple has posted the WWDC 2013 keynote to its YouTube channel in its entirety. The two-hour keynote saw the introduction of the new Mac Pro, new MacBook airs, the preview of OS X 10.9 Mavericks and the complete redesign of iOS 7.
This is the second time Apple has posted its WWDC keynote to YouTube. Before today's posting, viewers were limited to re-watching the keynote via the podcast available in iTunes or by streaming it from Apple.com.
Apple has posted the WWDC 2013 keynote to its YouTube channel in its entirety. The two-hour keynote saw the introduction of the new Mac...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs