DevJuice: iOS Artwork Extractor updated
Many devs find it useful to inspect system artwork -- whether for inspiration, for reverse engineering to help create consistent new elements or simply for curiosity. In that goal, there's been no better tool than the open-source iOS Artwork Extractor from Cédric Luthi.
The project, formerly UIKit Artwork Extractor, has now been updated for pretty much any iOS version you throw at it, including iOS 7. It also now enables you to scan arbitrary frameworks, not just UIKit.
It's a handy utility, one well worth checking out.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs