DevJuice: iOS Artwork Extractor updated
Many devs find it useful to inspect system artwork -- whether for inspiration, for reverse engineering to help create consistent new elements or simply for curiosity. In that goal, there's been no better tool than the open-source iOS Artwork Extractor from Cédric Luthi.
The project, formerly UIKit Artwork Extractor, has now been updated for pretty much any iOS version you throw at it, including iOS 7. It also now enables you to scan arbitrary frameworks, not just UIKit.
It's a handy utility, one well worth checking out.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs