Apple releases beta 4 version of iOS 7 to developers
Apple released iOS 7 beta 4 today to developers, hopefully bringing some new features and bug fixes to the next version of Apple's mobile OS. Apple was on a two week release schedule with beta 2 and beta 3, but this fourth version is arriving at the three-week mark. This version is arriving a few days after the developer portal was reopened following a malicious hack on the site.
The latest version is available over-the-air via Settings > General > Software Update on devices running the current iOS 7 beta. Developers can also download it manually from Apple's developer website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync