Apple releases iOS 7 beta 6 to developers
Apple is moving quickly on iOS, releasing the beta 6 version of iOS 7 today to developers. This latest update should bring some minor improvements and bug fixes to Apple's mobile OS. It is yet another quick turnaround between versions as Apple just released beta 5 less than 10 days ago.
Developers can download beta 6 over the air via Settings > General > Software Update on devices running the current iOS 7 beta. Developers also can download iOS 7 manually from Apple's developer website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter