Apple releases iOS 7 beta 6 to developers
Apple is moving quickly on iOS, releasing the beta 6 version of iOS 7 today to developers. This latest update should bring some minor improvements and bug fixes to Apple's mobile OS. It is yet another quick turnaround between versions as Apple just released beta 5 less than 10 days ago.
Developers can download beta 6 over the air via Settings > General > Software Update on devices running the current iOS 7 beta. Developers also can download iOS 7 manually from Apple's developer website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)