Apple releases iTunes 11.0.5 with bug fixes
Apple has released a small update to iTunes that fixes playback and iCloud issues. According to the description accompanying the update, the iTunes 11.0.5 release:
corrects an issue with iTunes in the Cloud, where some purchases may download or play unexpected items.
The update is available on the Mac via Software Update and on Windows by selecting "Check for Updates" from the menu bar, or via direct download here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app