Apple releases iTunes 11.0.5 with bug fixes
Apple has released a small update to iTunes that fixes playback and iCloud issues. According to the description accompanying the update, the iTunes 11.0.5 release:
corrects an issue with iTunes in the Cloud, where some purchases may download or play unexpected items.
The update is available on the Mac via Software Update and on Windows by selecting "Check for Updates" from the menu bar, or via direct download here.
Apple has released a small update to iTunes that fixes playback and iCloud issues. According to the description accompanying the update,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs