Apple releases iTunes 11.0.5 with bug fixes
Apple has released a small update to iTunes that fixes playback and iCloud issues. According to the description accompanying the update, the iTunes 11.0.5 release:
corrects an issue with iTunes in the Cloud, where some purchases may download or play unexpected items.
The update is available on the Mac via Software Update and on Windows by selecting "Check for Updates" from the menu bar, or via direct download here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV