Apple releases iTunes 11.0.5 with bug fixes
Apple has released a small update to iTunes that fixes playback and iCloud issues. According to the description accompanying the update, the iTunes 11.0.5 release:
corrects an issue with iTunes in the Cloud, where some purchases may download or play unexpected items.
The update is available on the Mac via Software Update and on Windows by selecting "Check for Updates" from the menu bar, or via direct download here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature