Looking back at 10 years of Apple invitations
For a company as secretive as Apple, fans of the company take a unique pleasure in scouring the web for as many details regarding upcoming product announcements as possible. Not surprisingly, this time-honored pastime includes a careful and lighthearted "analysis" of Apple's special media event invitations.
Not every Apple invitation has some riddle to be solved, but nonetheless, that won't stop the masses from putting their best guesses forward.
The Verge today took an interesting look back at Apple event invitations. From the original iPhone event invitation to a variety of iPod-centric invitations, and everything in between, the article provides us with a nice trip down memory lane.
Here are just a few to whet your appetite.
Below is the invitation that preceded the original iPad unveiling.
Remember when Apple advertising consisted almost exclusively of dancing silhouettes? This invite went out before Apple introduced the third-gen iPod touch in 2009.
Head on over to The Verge for the full run down. It's a nice trip down memory lane.
For a company as secretive as Apple, fans of the company take a unique pleasure in scouring the web for as many details regarding upcoming...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update