Looking back at 10 years of Apple invitations
For a company as secretive as Apple, fans of the company take a unique pleasure in scouring the web for as many details regarding upcoming product announcements as possible. Not surprisingly, this time-honored pastime includes a careful and lighthearted "analysis" of Apple's special media event invitations.
Not every Apple invitation has some riddle to be solved, but nonetheless, that won't stop the masses from putting their best guesses forward.
The Verge today took an interesting look back at Apple event invitations. From the original iPhone event invitation to a variety of iPod-centric invitations, and everything in between, the article provides us with a nice trip down memory lane.
Here are just a few to whet your appetite.
Below is the invitation that preceded the original iPad unveiling.
Remember when Apple advertising consisted almost exclusively of dancing silhouettes? This invite went out before Apple introduced the third-gen iPod touch in 2009.
Head on over to The Verge for the full run down. It's a nice trip down memory lane.
For a company as secretive as Apple, fans of the company take a unique pleasure in scouring the web for as many details regarding upcoming...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free