Poll: Is dictation more reliable in iOS 7?
The release of iOS 7 has brought a host of new features to the iPhone and iPad, but there's one we at TUAW have noticed hasn't been talked about much. We're speaking of course about the dictation function. Some members of our staff have noticed that diction has become more reliable since the debut of iOS 7, which got us thinking.
What has our average reader's experience been with dictation in iOS 7?
To answer this question, we have two quick polls for you. The first asks what your experience using dictation in iOS 7 has been like, while the second asks if you use the dictation feature mostly over 3G/4G or via WiFi.
Let us know what you think and feel free to expand upon your poll selection in the comments below.
|Yes, dictation has become more reliable in iOS 7||735 (64.8%)|
|No, dictation is the same as it has always been||271 (23.9%)|
|No, dictation has gotten worse since I installed iOS 7||129 (11.4%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync