Poll: Is dictation more reliable in iOS 7?
The release of iOS 7 has brought a host of new features to the iPhone and iPad, but there's one we at TUAW have noticed hasn't been talked about much. We're speaking of course about the dictation function. Some members of our staff have noticed that diction has become more reliable since the debut of iOS 7, which got us thinking.
What has our average reader's experience been with dictation in iOS 7?
To answer this question, we have two quick polls for you. The first asks what your experience using dictation in iOS 7 has been like, while the second asks if you use the dictation feature mostly over 3G/4G or via WiFi.
Let us know what you think and feel free to expand upon your poll selection in the comments below.
|Yes, dictation has become more reliable in iOS 7||735 (64.8%)|
|No, dictation is the same as it has always been||271 (23.9%)|
|No, dictation has gotten worse since I installed iOS 7||129 (11.4%)|
The release of iOS 7 has brought a host of new features to the iPhone and iPad, but there's one we at TUAW have noticed hasn't been...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free