Apple Stores to have 'special hours' November 17, 18
Apple retail stores will reportedly be closing up shop two to three hours early on both November 17 and November 18. Early closing times will not be limited to North American stores as retail outlets across the globe will also be locking doors earlier than usual.
While the reason behind the early closing times remains unclear, some believe it may have something to do with getting employees up to speed on impending product updates, namely the soon-to-be released Mac Pro and iPad mini with Retina display. Still others speculate it may be nothing more than standard pre-holiday pep talk and a review of logistics for employees to keep in mind as we head into the busiest shopping period of the year.
Either way, if you're planning to hop on over to an Apple retail store on either of those days, make sure to keep the earlier closing times in mind.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync