Apple Stores to have 'special hours' November 17, 18
Apple retail stores will reportedly be closing up shop two to three hours early on both November 17 and November 18. Early closing times will not be limited to North American stores as retail outlets across the globe will also be locking doors earlier than usual.
While the reason behind the early closing times remains unclear, some believe it may have something to do with getting employees up to speed on impending product updates, namely the soon-to-be released Mac Pro and iPad mini with Retina display. Still others speculate it may be nothing more than standard pre-holiday pep talk and a review of logistics for employees to keep in mind as we head into the busiest shopping period of the year.
Either way, if you're planning to hop on over to an Apple retail store on either of those days, make sure to keep the earlier closing times in mind.
Apple retail stores will reportedly be closing up shop two to three hours early on both November 17 and November 18. Early closing times...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free