Rumor Roundup: Questionable content
It's been a pretty slow week for rumors, and there's been a surprising lack of pie-in-the-sky speculation about the iWatch lately.
Two unreleased iPad model identifiers have shown up in iOS 7.1 code. Although this is often a signifier of forthcoming new hardware, it doesn't translate to new products 100 percent of the time.
Macotakara, the source for this report, is pretty hit-or-miss. It's had some pretty big and accurate hits in the relatively recent past, however, so unlike similar publications from that part of the world, it's still worth paying a smidgen of attention to them.
AppleInsider continues the recent rumor blog trend of reading far too much into Apple's job postings. If Apple puts out an advertisement for a Human Resources Manager, you can bet AppleInsider will step up to the plate to speculate that Apple will be taking steps to revolutionize the HR industry.
Since this came from 9to5 Mac's own sources rather than some analyst or other traditionally terrible source, this is likely true.
Fake fake fakedy fake.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV