Has iOS 7.1 broken or fixed your iOS device? TUAW wants to know!
While our blogging and editorial team seems to be having relatively few issues with the recent iOS 7.1 update, we've heard of some other people having major problems. So we'd like to know if things have gotten better or worse for you, and in what ways.
Let us know what you've experienced for better or worse, and we may contact you for additional detail. Just fill out the form below and we'll take it from there. Thanks in advance for your help!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter