Apple's legal team finally caught up with Fei Lam, the teenager from New York who was selling white iPhone 4 conversion kits, and filed a trademark infringement lawsuit against him. Lam claimed to be getting white iPhone 4 parts directly from Foxconn and was reselling them on his website,...
Manufacturer Foxconn has denied selling white iPhone parts in a statement made through the Taiwanese stock exchange. Last August, we pointed out WhiteiPhone4Now, a website selling white iPhone conversion kits. Earlier this week, the site's owner, Fei Lam, saw his project gain the attention of a...
Website WhiteiPhone4Now, which happens to sell DIY white iPhone case kits, has posted pictures supposedly showing the front of a white iPhone. The focus of the change depicted in their photos seems to be what they're calling a "rough & bent" condition resulting from the manufacturing process....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update