Apple to announce iAd mobile advertising platform
Earlier this month, Apple posted a job listing that hinted at mobile advertising. Steve Jobs had strong words for Google when he told employees "We did not enter the search business. They [Google] entered the phone business." It was always interesting that Jobs never said anything about Apple not entering the ad business. Perhaps this is why. If iAds are announced on April 7th, you can bet Google will have some strong reactions to it. But who knows, maybe Steve was trying to break the iAd news to Eric Schmidt gently over that coffee the other day?
Earlier this month, Apple posted a job listing that hinted at mobile advertising. Steve Jobs had strong words for Google when he told...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free