Looking at 15 years of Apple's home page
Apple is known for its top-notch design and its webpage is no exception. Charlie Hoehn took an interest in Apple.com and used the Internet Archive Wayback Machine to examine how Apple's website has evolved over the past 15 years.
Hoehn notes that Apple's home page has stuck with the same basic billboard design with some refinements over the years. He points out that Apple added a top nav bar in 2000 and gave the site a facelift in 2007 that coincided with the unveiling of OS X Leopard.
You can view a history of Apple's home page in the slideshow below or travel to Hoehn's website for all the details. His post also has a second slideshow showing the more dramatic changes in Microsoft, Dell, HP, IBM and Sony.
Apple is known for its top-notch design and its webpage is no exception. Charlie Hoehn took an interest in Apple.com and used the...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved