Three more Apple Stores open their doors this Saturday
Last weekend, Apple opened three new Apple Stores. Apple plans on opening three more stores this Saturday, well on the way to opening a total of 30 new retail outlets between July and September.
According to ifoAppleStore, two new stores will open in the U.S. and one in France. The "Natural State," Arkansas, gets its first Apple Store on Saturday at The Promenade at Chenal in Little Rock. The store was originally scheduled for an October opening, but the construction apparently went into warp drive, allowing for an earlier debut.
The other new American store is the second in Charlotte, North Carolina. The Northlake Mall store (not to be confused with the SouthPark store on the other side of Charlotte) is the fifth Apple Store in the state.
The new French store is the eighth in the country, and the fourth in the Paris metro area. The Careé Sénart store is located in Sénart to the southeast of Paris.
The U.S. openings leave Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, West Virginia, and Vermont as the only states without Apple Stores.
Apple plans on opening three more stores this Saturday, well on the way to opening a total of 30 new retail outlets between July and September
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved