Three more Apple Stores open their doors this Saturday
Last weekend, Apple opened three new Apple Stores. Apple plans on opening three more stores this Saturday, well on the way to opening a total of 30 new retail outlets between July and September.
According to ifoAppleStore, two new stores will open in the U.S. and one in France. The "Natural State," Arkansas, gets its first Apple Store on Saturday at The Promenade at Chenal in Little Rock. The store was originally scheduled for an October opening, but the construction apparently went into warp drive, allowing for an earlier debut.
The other new American store is the second in Charlotte, North Carolina. The Northlake Mall store (not to be confused with the SouthPark store on the other side of Charlotte) is the fifth Apple Store in the state.
The new French store is the eighth in the country, and the fourth in the Paris metro area. The Careé Sénart store is located in Sénart to the southeast of Paris.
The U.S. openings leave Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, West Virginia, and Vermont as the only states without Apple Stores.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync