Best Buy touts its Apple store within a store
Best Buy is an authorized Apple reseller, and it wants its customers to know that this holiday shopping season. The retailer's latest ad focuses on a customer who just discovered Best Buy sells all the hottest Apple gifts. The edgy commercial pits the customer who purchased all her gifts from Best Buy, against Santa who arrived too late to put anything under the tree.
Not all Best Buy locations carry Apple products, but those that do are a valuable resource for Apple owners. Best Buy carries most Apple products including the iPhone, iPod, MacBook Pro and the iMac. The retailer also lines its shelves with Apple-compatible accessories for those in a pinch who need a case or screen protector right away. It's also a launch partner and carried both the iPhone 4S and the iPad 2 on the first day of sales. Best Buy may not be your first place to go for all things Apple, but it should be on your short list.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration